Friday, July 22, 2011

Gelateria Paradiso

Address: Main Thoroughfare in Castiglione della Pescaia (GR), Italy.

Review: If you've read any of my reviews, you know I try to be thorough. Each food deserves its fifteen minutes of fame (or disregard). But in this case, I'm going to give you the quick and dirty on Gelateria Paradiso.

It's located in a swanky Tuscan coast town. Across the street from the Paradiso is a line of yachts and working fishing boats. The people there are parties from the inland taking their summer vacation to the coast. It's an Italian haunt, more or less.

I ordered chocolate, fior di latte, hazelnut, and another I don't really remember.


All were smooth. All had good flavor but nothing particularly stood out to me. In all, Paradiso's ice cream is pretty good. Not great. Nothing stunning. Simply good for a gelato you take with you while you watch the night life.

Rating: 6.5/10 (5/10 is average).

No comments:

Post a Comment