Friday, October 28, 2011

Mountain City

Address: 4701 Holladay Boulevard, Salt Lake City, UT 84117. 801.272.3332.

Review: I have eaten at Mountain City twice. The first time, my wife and I were, let us say, less than impressed. I decided to give the place another try, just to be sure. I won't bore you with the particulars, but the food is simply not good. Salty, salty, and not much else. I could only eat half of the meal before I hucked it. Oh, and they forgot the soup, but upon eating the entree, I wasn't disappointed by the oversight. Mercifully, there will not be a third time.

Oh, and here's a picture.

Rating: 3/10 (5/10 is average).

Mountain City on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Did you even ask if they could re-make the food with less salt? I've been to Mountain City plenty of times and they'll customize anything to suit your needs if you decide you don't like something.

    ReplyDelete